You are not logged in.

Game New world

Dear visitor, welcome to KingsAge Org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Colinthegreat" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2009

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:50am

New world

Is there any upcoming world that we can expect to be open in the near future? Any speed except x1 troop/build speed would be much appreciated.

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2011

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:30pm

Nothing has been mentioned yet, but once it is known.. we will be sure to pass the information along as soon as we can! :)

Kalop

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 5:29am

Sort of on topic but, what do you experienced players think about starting in a new world v an established one that's something's like 6 months old? I just started the game and I'm only getting the basics of the mechanics but I'm in a world with players who have tons of stuff all around me and I feel like unless I join their alliance, I'm fish food. It reminds me of starting in an established Ohame universe. Actually I think I like KingsAge because some parts remind me of Ogame, which was my childhood go-to.

So should I tough it out in a speed world (which I enjoy) or wait and start in a new world, and regardless of speed, be there from the beginning?

• "Colinthegreat" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2009

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 3:53pm

It's best to start the world right from the start. But since there's no new world at the moment, I would advise you to learn as much as you can from where you are now. How you start a world can really help your placement in the early and middle phase of the world. It'll be next to impossible for you to catch up to big players now especially if you're not with them. And most likely you'll be rimmed as soon as your 10:1 ratio protection wears out.

I'm not sure which speed world you're on. If my team world's still going, we would've loved to help you out with the game mechanics and all that. But we're just cleaning up the world now, not much to do on there. The game seems simple, but it can be quite complex as you know more.

If you have any question though, just shoot me a PM. I've been playing Kingsage for years. Hopefully we'll see a new world soon.