You are not logged in.

Game New Ideas

Dear visitor, welcome to KingsAge Org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

• "SirLoganLockley" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2011

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:10pm

New Ideas

As the boards are starting to show a sign of life again, I thought I would make a thread for discussion on things you as the players would like to see differently within the game setting. All I ask is that everyone please be respectful in general, as this does not need to turn into a bash against others. This is a simple discussion that will allow for the gathering of information for what a majority of players would like to see different or new within the game. So please, feel free to begin to discuss your ideas..

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2016

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:28pm

Players hate wheele of fortune,and crown items.i agree that.but this is real.we cant anything about p.t and relocations.Gameforge purpose surely earn money,everyone misses the old versions.mee to.but there is nothing to do,Companies work to profit like Gameforge.
Get crown and use items not crime on the contrary this is the most natural right.No one shouldnt blame each other for use items.
I observed in the game enemy players blaming each other about using p.t and reloc,they think crown using is cowardice.Everybody should be realistic.

welshdaff

Intermediate

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2009

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:35pm

Get rid of shared connection, I know in another game(unless rules have changed) they do not allow it.

Unknown

Beginner

Date of registration: May 20th 2014

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:52pm

I believe that there should be some new way for people contacting the support the ticket system is outdated by far. to say it atleast.

The proces takes to much time to get in contact with the right people. and the right people has to little power in order to solve critical issues fast enough. they cannot stop the damage that some cheaters are coursing. and when it has aldready its to late.

I would also like some new visuel features ingame. update the map. the settlements? it been like this for soon 10 years.

Maybe you could make Alliance ranking a little different so it's easier to contact your alliances* have a shared forum? for claims and such.
Maybe have a way to track your setts better.

and basicly have more strick rules against cheaters. once they are caught perm IP ban. not just the account but remove them from the game forever.
the amount of profit gameforge would make on returning customers if cheaters were removed onces for all would suprise them. and the activity of a dieing game would be 10-30 times as high as it is now.

Get GO-GA-CoMA should be more in touch with their players. even tho you do it in your spare time and for free you should still be on the ground more and know how your players feel about the game.

if it has something to do with the direct game management then get in contact with gameforge good business for them is good business for you.

Wolfking

Beginner

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2017

Occupation: Gardening/Handyman, before employed in Municipality

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:58pm

no money play

There should be a world where you can NOT buy anything... No wheel, nothing! I also used some money on the wheel, promised myself also not to spend any again since i only get 80% useless junk anyway...
BUT there should really be a world where there is NO chance of buying anything at all...

Lenz

Trainee

Date of registration: Feb 8th 2017

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:04pm

i would support a world that you pay like a set amount (say 9.99) to play the world, only money transaction allowed. you get premium, and nothing else. like the old days. keeps multis out, makes kingsage money (if 1000 players, then 10,000). every thing is good for one man!
1971 started the "War on Drugs"

2017 started the "War on Cheaters"

Cham

Beginner

Date of registration: Feb 10th 2017

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:05pm

I approve youregoismylego idea 100%. Lets get rid of the wheel, at least for 1 world and see what happens. You can keep royal advisor to make money, but no relocations or peace treaties please... Also I would love to see a fair start of the game where some people dont own a second settlement after 2 days in on new world.

Many players have quit this game and when I have asked why, they all have said its because of the wheel. Some have also mentioned cheating, but I cant really name a good solution to stop that rather than just delete all them all, but I know you can't do it. I guess banning them with attack protection on helps out a bit too, but thats not a permanent solution.

So yeah, for starters lets lose the wheel for the next world and I'd be truly happy to keep on playing this game. :)

Lenz

Trainee

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:07pm

maybe figure out a way to get rid of settlements from the map? instead of just banning multis, remove them, etc.

welshdaff

Intermediate

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2009

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:18pm

i would support a world that you pay like a set amount (say 9.99) to play the world, only money transaction allowed. you get premium, and nothing else. like the old days. keeps multis out, makes kingsage money (if 1000 players, then 10,000). every thing is good for one man!
I like this idea.

Cham

Beginner

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:20pm

and basicly have more strick rules against cheaters. once they are caught perm IP ban. not just the account but remove them from the game forever.
I think this is not a good idea because once I got banned for sharing an account with several of my alliance members. I dont know about them, but what I do know is that I didn't do anything against the rules. I played only with my 1 account and thats it. How support "found out" that I was cheating, I do not know... What I mean to say with is that sometimes they make mistakes (like every human being) and it would be a rather harsh decision considering that you might have done nothing wrong.

If we want to keep all those multi accounts away, then maybe there could be a way to make registering a new account more difficult. If you have to go over and over a long registration then I doubt somebody would be up to make hundreds of new accounts.

Also some countries use digital ID to log into some websites, maybe it could be used in KA as well. This would definitely make sure that nobody has more than 1 account.

Comandante

Beginner

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:58pm

There are some good ideas i like

Well I am pretty sure that nobody from GF will care about this discussion, no matter how good ideas we have. They absolutely don't care about this game. Just open new worlds when they remember there is a game like KA which could bring them a little money.

Perfect solution for every side. New world which you can't join without for examble activation code which would cost some moeney => earning for GF. Player who would join such world would be able to buy adviser and resource boosts, warehouse keeper, evacuation plans, horsehoes. Nothing else. No WHEEL OF FORTUNE, no relocations, piece trieties, no evil at all.

There would not be spam multiaccounts because only joining such world would cost money. GF would earn money and players would be happy. I guess that plenty of oldschool players would come back to the game because most of my friends who used to play this game left due to Piece treaties. Its the worst element of the game by far.

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Friday, February 10th 2017, 8:18pm

To begin with, thank you everyone that has contributed thus far. Unknown, you nailed it right on the head. The whole point behind this thread is so I, as the Game Admin, can be more in touch with the players. This has been my goal since I was promoted to GA. I feel that being more in touch with the players, will allow for a better relationship while handling things in general. But please be aware, until recently.. we not only obtain an active CoMA, but I added on a GO and looking to add a couple more to assist with things. Before all of this, I was the only person serving as SGO.. with no other assistance. I did the very best I could and I apologize if I was not quick enough.

As mentioned, we do this on our spare time.. therefore, not all tickets will be answered in a quick manner. I try to log in and check on things at least four times a day, but I am a father of six kids that require my attention as well. So, there has been times that I have not logged in or just once for an entire day. This is another reason I am looking to add on a couple more GOs, to assist with things.

As for contact, after becoming GA I made a post about us having a Skype chat, as honestly.. I do not truly like IRC. I am on Skype pretty much all the time, as I have it on my phone as well. If I am busy, I will not respond right away.. but normally, I do respond very quickly. Plus, all my contact information should be within my profile.. and anyone is more than welcome to contact me how ever they can. I try to be on all chat communications for this reason, if I am not.. please just let me know so I can be.

As for Gameforge not listening to any of this, that is not my hope. I am hoping they will and place them into effect. The games needs a revive, and with the ideas from the players.. it should work. Our CoMA is good about listening and ensuring things are passed higher up.. so we have a plus there. I will continue to push for the changes, as it was mentioned.. this game will soon approach its 10 year mark, and I would like to see it surpass even that milestone. To me, with the help of the players.. this will in fact happen.

bizy

Beginner

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2014

Friday, February 10th 2017, 9:18pm

remove everything that can be bought with real money. Just create one server with pure skill only and we'll be happy :3. Then we can decide who is best of the best

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Friday, February 10th 2017, 9:59pm

remove everything that can be bought with real money. Just create one server with pure skill only and we'll be happy :3. Then we can decide who is best of the best

I have heard this several times and made mention of it as well, as I think that is a fantastic idea. I will continue to push this idea.

Radaon

Beginner

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2013

Friday, February 10th 2017, 10:11pm

Well, I was thinking that way also. As sometimes there appears a Wonder world, why can't we create 2 kind of worlds. One where the money is still allowed, and a second world where You can't buy anything. In that way you also can see which world will be the most succesfull.

About the shared internetconnection. I agree that it schould not be allowed, but what if you have a colleague on the job also wanting to play KA? Then only one of us could play because our connection should be shared? Do I have that right?

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Friday, February 10th 2017, 10:31pm

This is just a thought there.. its almost like having a Beginners and Veterans worlds. Beginners world would give you the option to purchase items for an advantage, where the Veteran world would not.. it would be totally all out warfare without any perks.

And yes, you are correct.. if you play KA and a friend does, say at work or college.. then only one would be able to play on the internet connection that is shared at either location.

Lenz

Trainee

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 12:17am

make people play their own servers!

If don't speak english, don't play here, etc....

Then no communication problems, or offensive remarks in native languages!

Cham

Beginner

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 10:07am

make people play their own servers!

If don't speak english, don't play here, etc....

Then no communication problems, or offensive remarks in native languages!
I would love to play in my country's server again, but it was closed years ago. :( So no other choice than to play in English servers, because it's the only other language I can speak. I have learned Russian as well, but I have forgotten most of it as I do not use it in everyday life... Also US is too far away and I think the time zone difference wouldn't be so good for me as most of the players are awake while I am sleeping.

I think everybody should be able to play in whatever servers they want to, but to be honest it is a bit annoying to speak to some players who you can't understand nor who can understand you.

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 4:09am

As it has been awhile since this thread seen some life, I just wanted to remind everyone that it can still be utilized for further ideas. I have created a thread with Gameforge, where I have placed everything that has been brought up here. I will add anything new that might get brought up from here on out. As I have expressed already, my hopes is that GF will take some of the ideas into consideration for future worlds.

Lenz

Trainee

Friday, March 31st 2017, 7:16am

its dead because u have people deleting posts, no warnings, you have leadership not even following the damn rules.
Fix the top first, and it will fix the bottom!