You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to KingsAge Org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "multiesEverywhere" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 28th 2016

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:54pm

Why you allow people with multies to play?

Banning people with multies few weeks ago was like miracle, but you unbanned them soon like andjela who obvious have multi koska and kralj ivan who have atleast 3-4 multies.
Why you unbanned them? They told you some stupid storry like this is their brother/sister/mother account even if they really dont have brother/sister?
Sending ticket is wasting time procedure and I dont remember what was my username/password and mail in ticket system, but it doesnt matter.

People with multies are tolerated here since 6-7 years ago and you dont want to stop them, you are supporting and helping them every server...

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2011

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:39pm

To begin with, we are not allowed to disclose information concerning accounts with anyone but the account owner. Also, you can create a new username for the ticket system should you need to make a report concerning abuse of the rules. Otherwise, I apologize.. but we can not discuss these types of situations on the public forums.

Game RulesSupport