Date of registration: Jan 10th 2018

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:58pm

At least one.

• "Yamamoto Genryuusai" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:09pm

At least one.
:'D i know right.

I wonder how much people are actually active on the W25 forums, i also hope at least one.

Stringer2

Beginner

Date of registration: Jan 10th 2018

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 10:03pm

It seems like the number is closer to zero. It looks like our few posts are the only ones in the World 25 board.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stringer2" (Jan 14th 2018, 10:05pm)

Date of registration: Mar 28th 2016

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 3:45pm

This is because it is not allowed to discuss game in this forums. Thats why players discuss this game on other places and not here.
Its fact that administrators now are much better. Previous admins were total scumbags and they forced population of 20-30 players which was visiting forums to stop visit them and to stop to post in it.

So retarded previous admins and that you are not allowed to discuss game or what is happening on server or to post reports no matter you forwarded them in game to whole world is reason why there are no people in forum.

Admins are changed, so now rules of forum should be changed and forum could be alive once again

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2011

Friday, February 9th 2018, 2:34am

Sorry, but that rule hasn't changed and most likely won't ever change. Discussions concerning game issues, related to other players is just simply not allowed on the forums. These rules are set forth by Gameforge and their Data Privacy, there is not much anyone on the Administration Team can do about that.. I'm sorry.

Otherwise, as long as its within the Board Rules and not against the Data Privacy.. we are more than happy to see the boards thrive again. In fact, we've been trying to come up with ways for doing that over all. :)

Game RulesSupport

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 2:36pm

yea, you tried in a good way last year to revive it. Some people come back and start to discuss some topics in forum until moment when they wanted to discuss game here and because of this rules they wasnt allowed to discuss kingsage into kingsage forum and they leave again.
Some of rules probably make sense in past, but in now days most of rules are nonsense. For example posting of reports. In past when there were 10-15 alliances one report could affect somebody, but in now days when alliances are not more than 5 most of time and they all know what is happening and battle reports are forwarded in game you know always who and where is fighting.
Also with KES and premium you can notice always when someone lose army

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "multiesEverywhere" (Feb 10th 2018, 2:37pm)

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:28am

That is something that has to be taken up with GameForge. Due to the Data Privacy laws, no information concerning accounts can be disclosed or discussed on the forums. Again, none of the staff make the rules.. we simply enforce them. But from what I gather, and trust me.. the Data Privacy laws were new to me as well at one point, its a federal German law, so fighting it will most likely be a losing battle.

The biggest issue that comes about when players are talked about on the forums, is that they do not like it.. and that is when we have to get involved. And since these forums are public, any and all information posted is pretty much just that.. public. Sending information in-game to alliance members, is perfectly fine and expected as its apart of the game over all.

Game RulesSupport

Monday, February 12th 2018, 7:45pm

yea but i dont see what is the problem to post report from some battle here? I killed army of XXXXX player and conquered his village. What data is that?

I was playing one game called Lineage 2 long time ago. There forum was to discuss the game as it should be. Bugs were reported in forum, screenshots from game were posted in forum, videos with battles were also posted in forum. It was making game more interesting

SirLoganLockley

Game Administrator

Monday, February 12th 2018, 9:03pm

Again, these are the rules set forth by GameForge and the German laws.. arguing them with me is not going to get any where, as I am not above either GameForge or Gernam laws. In order to post information concerning attacks, all information concerning the player would need to be removed or blackened out.. such as player names, alliance settlement names and coordinates. That is the only legal way to do such without breaching the Data Privacy laws..sorry.

Game RulesSupport

DrkAngel

Spoilers!

Date of registration: May 3rd 2015

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 4:40am

Some clarification I think is needed as it seems that there might be some confusion.

You can post battles and game related issues. You can discuss wars, trading, diplomacy and anything along those lines. That is what the forum is for.

What you can't post is cheating accusations, personal attacks to other players, ban discussions and things related to those topics. SirLogan explains why in his posts so I am not going to get into details about the whys. From what I have seen, about 85-90% of all conversations brought to the board are related to one of those topics, which is why we step in. If this is what happened before I got here, then this is what the previous admins dealt with that made players stop posting. I have been on both sides of the issue here, so I know how the players feel and I sympathize, but that still does not excuse players breaking the board rules.

Sig and Avi made by Blair :love: